Good morning from Maine where the sun is rising and it’s a brisk 29F as I sip my dark roast coffee. It was a busy week here my little part of the world. We had two birthdays in my house, we all fought off little colds, and I announced a new course that I’m super excited about hosting in November.
This weekend I have hours of leaf blowing and raking ahead of me. But I’ll be sure to make time for riding bikes with my kids and taking our dogs for some walks in the woods. This is the best time of year to explore the Maine woods. I hope that you have an equally fun weekend ahead of you.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. GeoGeek AR – An Augmented Reality Geography Game
2. How to Catch Monsters – A Halloween Play Script
3. Five Google Workspace Tips That Can Make Your Day Better
4. C-SPAN Offers a Free Electoral College Poster
5. Halloween-themed Physical Education Lesson Plans
6. Five Ways QR Codes Can Be Helpful in Your School
7. Another Good Place to Find Free Drawings for Classroom Projects
I’ll Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Tips!
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 43,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.