Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining! We had exactly two hours of sunshine all week (that’s when I took the picture in this posts) so we’re all itching to get outside to play today. We’re going to ride bikes and run in the woods with our dogs. I hope that you have something equally fun planned for your weekend.
A quick reminder before jumping to this week’s list of the most popular posts, I have some availability for in-person workshops at schools this summer. If you’re interested, please email me ASAP.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. 71 Google Slides Tutorials for Teachers and Students
2. 66 Canva Tutorials for Teachers
3. Four Easy Ways to Make End-of-Year Slideshow Videos
4. 23 Other Things I Wrote in April
5. Three Alternatives to ViewPure for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
6. 47 Google Forms Tutorials
7. 48 Digital Mapping Tutorials
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 45,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile a time or two every week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.