Google Calendar, like most products in Google Workspace, has lots of little features that are often overlooked. Just because those features are overlooked doesn’t mean that they’re not useful. For example, you can print a guest list from an event on any of your Google Calendars. In the short video that is embedded below I demonstrate how to print guest lists for Google Calendar events.
I use printed guest lists for meetings because it’s often faster for me to take attendance on paper than it is to toggle between tabs or screens (especially when hosting virtual meetings).
Watch this video for five more Google Calendar features that you should know how to use.
The settings and features demonstrated in the video below include:
- How to create a Google Calendar.
- How to share a Google Calendar.
- How to invite colleagues to collaborate on a Google Calendar.
- How to create appointment slots in Google Calendar.
- How to create task reminders in Google Calendar.